Monday, January 16, 2012

Lamp/Sculpture Project - Part IV

Okay, it has been a while since I last updated on the lamp/sculpture project I am working on. I haven't forgot about it, but I just couldn't figure out how to proceed. And well, today I pulled a string from my sweater and got the idea to use that. I really needed something to get me going with the project, and I think that might be it.

So I dragged the string through the wooden cubes and I started to glue them together now. When they are all done, I think I am going to glue some metal wire to the cubes and cover them with liquid latex so they will look like veins. I still need to figure out a way to make the actual "fruit", but only time will tell how that goes.

These are some pictures of the process from today




No comments:

Post a Comment